Centrify Identity Service uniquely unifies cloud app and mobile management into an enterprise cloud service. Centrify leverages identity to secure and manage users’ access to applications from any device, regardless of location.
By leveraging a single identity across cloud, mobile and onsite apps, users get a single username and password across all the apps they use for work, and IT can enforce consistent access policies based on user identity.
Identity Service provides a single, simple cloud portal for app management. Users get one-click access all their apps from any device, and IT gets policy-based control, and automated provisioning and account management.
- Control cloud and mobile applications with identity-based policy across apps and devices
- Eliminate the security risk of simple, reused and/or improperly managed passwords
- Enable secure, remote access to on-premises apps—without the risks and hassles of VPNs
- Implement a secure BYOD policy with Centrify’s integrated Mac and mobile device management
- Automate the account provisioning/deprovisioning and licensing entitlements for business apps
- Eliminate separate policy silos with integrated management of cloud, mobile and onsite apps
- Reduce helpdesk tickets for password resets and device management, with user self service
- Prove app ROI and show compliance with granular app and device reporting
- Enforce user policy from a single authoritative source, applied across devices, apps, and locations
- Control access using existing on-site Active Directory, a cloud directory, or a hybrid of both