ZonePlanner takes the guess work out of wireless LAN design, making it easy for network professionals to accurately plan and deploy any 802.11a/b/g/n-based Wi-Fi network with industry- leading Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi access points.
Powered by AirMagnet® technology, ZonePlanner is Ruckus- specific Wi-Fi planning and modeling software that integrates unique antenna patterns generated from our patented intelligent array integrated into every Smart Wi-Fi access point. ZonePlanner is available for a variety of Microsoft® platforms and can be run on Apple® platforms using Boot Camp.
- Complete 802.11a/b/g/n support with Ruckus APs
- Adaptive antenna technology
- Manual or automatic AP placement
- Model WLAN changes, upgrades and roaming boundaries • WLAN throughput estimation
- Channel interference view • “Bill-of-Materials” reporting